Thursday, November 10, 2005

An uneventful day

An uneventful day
Started heavy, as usual. Was not in the mood and could not get place on the gate of the local so that put me off even more.
We were being visited by our new GM today, so all were set. Nice fellow he is and looks sterner than the previous GM. He complimented me on my work on the swap note. I wish we could have had a discussion and I should have then told him the futility of the exercise. He was in hurry to attend the meeting at RBI. Had lunch with Sanjay and it was heartening to know about his married life. God bless them both and the little kid. I just pray no harm comes to him in the differences that have cropped up between Sanjay and his wife Moonmoon.
The first half of training was boring and I was in a slumber sitting in my usual favourite seat. But second half was lively with basics of swaps. Tomm should be more interesting with problems solving.
Mom’s blood and other reports reveal better condition. So though the day started of heavily, it has a happy ending.

I got this in mail today…………..

How Much You Are Worth?A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill.In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?"Hands started going up.He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me dothis." He proceeded to crumple the dollar bill up.He then asked, "Who still wants it?" Still, the hands were up in the air."Well," he replied, "What if I do this?"? And he dropped it on the groundand started to grind it into the floor with his shoe, crumpled and dirty."Now who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air."My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what Idid to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value.It was still worth $20.Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirtby the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel asthough we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what willhappen, you will never lose your value in the eyes of those who love you.*You are special - Don't ever forget it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home